Saturday, December 6, 2008

Let's go!

Here's the deal, I want to feel good and look good on my 50th birthday in November. This means I need to make changes in my day-to-day life because I'm not currently heading in that direction. This is my super secret blog where I'll write about my journey toward reaching my goal.

Wish me luck and don't hold back on any suggestions and tips you have, especially if you are in your late forties and have hypothyroidism and grinding knees.

Today: 30 minutes on Wii Fit. Set a couple new records on yoga poses. It had been seven days since I'd stepped onto my little Wii balance board friend. Must make this a daily habit.

1 comment:

Brightcetera said...

Do you like the Wii Fit??? A friend said that he thought I might like it for something different. Please let me know, k?
I'll put it on my wish list if you like it.

I had thyroid cancer & put on quite abit of weight through that experience. I take Synthroid now.