Monday, February 2, 2009

Slow going

Today was weekly weigh in time and I went from 156.8 to 156.2. I knew from the beginning that I wasn't going to see rapid weight loss but at this pace it's a good thing I started to make changes when I did. It may take until November to lose 15 pounds! At least I'm heading in the right direction albeit at a turtle's pace. Deep breath. Patience. Strengthen resolve.

We're leaving to visit my parents for a few days. It should be OK health wise as they eat very healthy and pretty active (mostly walk for exercise). If I'm lucky, I'll maintain my current weight.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

down is down!! stay positive, slow and steady is the way to go :)good job!

Lee said...

Thanks, Natalie. I don't know why I was so thrown for a loop. Pretty amazed by the power of the scale on my attitude. Something else to work on.