The farmers market was the happening spot in ol' P-ville this morning. Maybe this is the peak of the season? I picked up some strawberries, blueberries (natch) and cherry tomatoes. Also, got a plum scone for J from a local baker who's in the process of starting up a bakery. Strawberry Bob declared that he loved me today. I admitted to a crush. Lordy.How about you, did you make it out to the farmers market this week?
~♥~
4 comments:
Who doesn't love a strawberry crush? ;D
I shamefully haven't gone to an actual market this summer but my mom's garden offered up some goodies.
I heart fresh veggies & fruit and they for sure heart us back, eh?
I hope you're having a great weekend!
Love the pic of Bykasandra.
Heck, you have a not so secret admirer. How cool is that! Love hearing about your trips to the farmer's market.. YUMMY!
Karen - strawberry crush indeed. Lovin' the weekend so far. Slacker city but will ride tomorrow morning. Did you watch some new DVDs?
Jody - I'm sure I turned the shade of a ripe strawberry. Hope you're having a great weekend. Did the heat finally break down south?
Hi Lee! Thanks for the workout song suggestions...it's cool that you cycle; I didn't know cyclists listen to music while they ride, but I guess it's not much more dangerous than runners listening to music.
My wife cycles a lot but I've not gotten into it yet. After I qualify for Boston Marathon, I really want to get into triathlons, so I'll have to then!
I'm glad you stopped by my blog; I'll be back to read more of yours.
Post a Comment