Friday, April 20, 2012

a weak spot

Mesquite Dunes Death Valley
You know what's a good workout? Walking up and down big sand dunes. Unfortunately, it was too good of a workout for my right calf. This is where I had a muscle tear a couple years ago and something about walking a mile or so on these dunes in Death Valley National Park made that exact spot become very sore. Still, it was worth it to hang out there to watch the sun go down.

Do you use arnica for muscle soreness? I tried both oral and gel types for my sore calf. Seems to have helped but not sure if I would have healed the same without using it.

It's the first truly warm day of the year today. Time to break out the biking shorts.

BTW - There's still time to enter the giveaway for the fresh scented, designed-by-athletes Adidas shower gels.

~~

2 comments:

The Merry said...

I've soaked in the tub with Epsom salts. Not sure if it helped much, but the lavender scent was pleasant.

Lee said...

Lavender scented Epsom salts? That sounds great!(: